The higher officials of the Union Public Service Commission has released the latest UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021 Notification for 40 posts. So the candidates who are having the passion can check the authoritative page of the upsc.gov.in and then download the officials released UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist And Geologist Examination 2021 Notification.
After downloading the UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 Notification check the eligibility details of the educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, etc. If you are eligible then go for the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2021 filling process on the official’s Scheduled dates. And the officials are started receiving the applications from the eligible candidates form 07th October 2020 to 27th October 2020.
UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Notification 2020 full Details
|Name of the Organisation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Chemist, Scientist B Posts|
|Number of vacancies||40 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2021|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||07th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||27th October 2020 Till 18.00 Hours|
|Applications withdrew Date||04th to 10th November 2020 Till 18.00 Hours|
|Exam Date||Prelims: 21st Feb 2021
Mains: 17th & 18th July 2021
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are searching for the central government jobs then here is the golden opportunity for you. The latest UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021 has released to recruit the 40 new positions. So the willing one can check the officials released UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2021 Notification to get an idea of the eligibility details.
Also that in the below of this section also we have given all eligibility details in an understandable manner. So refer to the following page and then check the eligibility details. After checking the eligibility if you are eligible then go for the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2021 filling process. And up to the last date of the 27th October 2020, the applications will be accepted by the recruitment board from the eligible candidates.
Candidates shall have to finish the educational qualifications of Master’s Degree/M.Sc in the recognized university or organization is eligible to apply for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021. The following are the post wise educational qualifications details.
- Chemists & Scientist B: M. Sc. in Chemistry or Applied Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry from a recognized University
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology): Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a University
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics): Master of Science degree in Physics or Applied Physics or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics or Marine Geophysics or Integrated M.Sc. (Exploration Geophysics) or M.Sc (Technology) (Applied Geophysics) from a University
As per the official UPSC Geo-Scientist 2021 Notification, the candidates whose age limit is in between the 21 years to 32 years are eligible.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Candidates while applying for this UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2021 you should have to pay the application fee. And the application fee of General and Other Backward category is Rs. 200/-. And the candidates who belong to the Female/SC/ST/Persons are excepted for paying the application fee.
- For General and OBC – Rs. 200/– on each head
- For SC/ ST and others – Nil
By conducting the written test (Prelims & Mains Examinations) and the Interview/ Personality Test the officials will shortlist the candidates for this UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test/Interview
The selected candidates for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021 will get the attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
The officials of the UPSC has released the UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification 2021 to hire the 40 new vacancies in their organization. And in these 40 posts, 15 posts are for Category I and the remaining are for the Category II.
Chemist, Group A: 15 Posts
Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology): 16 Posts
Scientist ‘B’(Chemical ): 03 Posts
Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics): 06 Posts
How to apply for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Firstly open the official site of the upsc.gov.in.
- Now in that go for the What’s New option.
- And in that click on the Exam Notification For Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2021 option.
- Now click on the Document section to get the official UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment Notification 2021.
- Read the mentioned information over there carefully about the eligibility.
- After reading the eligibility if you are eligible then click on the Links option.
- Then the application form page opens.
- In that firstly click on the PART-I option.
- Then fill the part I application form with proper information of the candidates.
- Then the Registration Number will be generated for you. Save that number.
- After that come back to the links page.
- And then click on the Part II option.
- And now the part II login page displays on the screen.
- Overthere provide the required details of the candidates and then click on the submit button.
- then download the hard copy of it and use it for further use.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2021
From 07th October 2020 to 27th October 2020, the officials have started receiving the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2021 from all the eligible candidates. In the below of this page, we have given the direct link to fill the online UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination 2021 Application form. So check the below of this page and get the links to apply and enroll your name to this recruitment process.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Notification 2021: Download Here