• Will be responsible for carrying out Test and Commissioning related activities for Electronic Interlocking Systems in accordance with the contracts received and the scope of work defined by client.
• Allocating the work as per contract delivery requirements and prepare the project planning for Supply, installation, Testing and Commissioning activities for EI.
• Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and fault rectification of the signalling equipments.
• Should be able to liaise with client and sub-contractor.
• Adhere to health, safety, environmental & quality practices in the allotted projects.
• Prepare for and undertake planned and unplanned maintenance activities
• Responsible for the accurate recording of test results gained within the test program during EI installation.
• Able to liaise with the Test Engineers on a day to day basis in order to resolve technical issues.
• Meeting the Quality, Cost & Delivery parameters as defined for each of the contracts.
• Would require working closely with the Maintenance Engineer’s to identify any issue that is likely to impact the project and project status.
• Must be able to interface effectively with all levels with client/staff and Managers for effective project output.
• Sound knowledge of Signalling systems and railway installation standards in general.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.