SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGISTICS GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L’Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain a strong professional experience, learn and connect with the best in industry! Come & join one of our Operations teams for a 6-12 months assignment (Renewable).
• You will be an integral part of one of our Supply Chain team to contribute to the synchronization of the logistics chain for our commercial partners and supply the retail outlet.
• Ensure support division objective by enabling, tracking and facilitating among all partners and stakeholders the availability through the physical distribution cycle until enabling the stock for sales
• Maintain the KPI’s/Reporting accurately and on a timely perspective (Inbound Tracker, GIT, GRN, STR, Master data, capacity Phasing,)
• Tracking the distributor 3PL operations and performance to meet the SLA & performance needed deliverables (ASN, S&D, Completion of activities on time, SIR Executions and reporting, Co-packing, day to day operations, Transport support & communication)
• Be a logical and rational thinker who can simplify a complex problem and offer clear and effective solutions
• Capacity to understand the bigger business picture
• Have a technical mind but keen to work within the heart of a business
• Numerate and PC literate: in particular with strong Excel skills
• Strong networking skills and the ability to interact with all areas of the business
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & DETAILS
• You must be a fresh graduate (less than a year)
• Background in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Management Information Systems.
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.