– Represents the quality of all products of MHWirth.
– Provide technical assistance to clients and perform/oversee field installations and repairs.
– Read and understand Mechanical/Hydraulic Diagrams & General Mechanical Drawings
– Complete Preventative Maintenance and field modifications
– Advanced troubleshooting, installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair on MHWirth Equipment
– Coordinate with the Operations/ DLS Manager, Overhaul supervisor and the Service Account Manager for required parts, materials, support, etc.
– Prepare and submit detailed receiving report accurately confirming the condition of the equipment upon receiving at the workshop for overhaul.
– Major Overhaul, disassembly, damage assessment, assembly and testing of equipment in Workshop environment
– Prepare an accurate and detailed inspection report after damage assessment and being accountable for the all provided inputs in the report.
– Report any additional scope of work or variations from standard overhaul scope of work.
– Prepare and submit detailed report identifying all work conducted and all hours worked for all site work undertaken
– Upload all reports, timesheet, CSF’s and expense reports to the job folder.
– Prepare internal reports from any site observations to allow continual improvement of the Company’s documented quality system and standard design procedures
– Ensure all documentation related to the work performed is filled for future access in accordance with standard procedures
– Order and manage repair parts cycle times
– Keep up to date on administrative responsibilities such as preparation of overhaul data book, spares lists, provide technical advice to clients and internal service records in a timely manner
– Advise client of modifications or upgrades to MHWirth equipment
– Interact with customers and other MHWirth personnel in a professional manner to provide efficient service delivery to all customers within assigned area
– Maintain communication with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up
– Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
– Perform all work in accordance with MHWirth and client safety policies
– Supervision of sub contracted personnel
– Supervise and perform mechanical minor and major overhaul
– Provide technical support, mentoring & training for all Service Engineers and external clients
– Document all services performed and actions carried out on service and time tickets
– Stay current on information contained in Product and Safety Bulletins
– Stay current on information with MHWirth mechanical procedures and ensure that all work performed is handled according to procedures and guidelines
– Support all the company’s objectives
– Complete all work in compliance with company and customer’s policies and procedures for HSSE
– Be guided by MHWirth Visions and Values in all activities
– BS or higher in a Mechanical Engineering discipline
– Four (4)+ years’ experience in installation, troubleshooting, Overhauling and repair of Oil Drilling Equipment, and must have previous experience working on Mud Pumps and Drawworks.
– Factory training drilling equipment, troubleshooting, and programming
– Ability to read schematic and mechanical layout drawings
– Ability to work for long periods and in extreme environmental conditions
– Knowledge of mechanical and hydraulic systems
– Basic understanding of electrical circuits and electrical schematics
– Ability to share knowledge with the customers
– Provides authoritative advice and expertise to diagnose, investigate and provide solutions to moderately complex problems
– Excellent analytical skills
– Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, etc.)
– Proficient in written and reading comprehension of English
– Excellent verbal communication skills
– Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
– Ability to support co-worker with technical inquiries & training
– Ability to take initiative and be accountable for own decisions and actions
– Ability to focus on and bring to conclusion to multiple tasks
– Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
– Ability to pre-empt situations and react positively
– Organized and methodical, high integrity and ethical values
– Ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels to coordinate tasks effectively between different Groups/Departments
– Has cultural awareness and ability to respond appropriately to all persons interacting with
MHWirth is a leading global provider of first-class drilling solutions and services designed to offer our valued clients with the safer, more efficient and reliable alternative. Our company vision is centered on an unparalleled commitment to quality and yielding economic advantages for our customers and stakeholders.
With a remarkable legacy founded more than a century ago, MHWirth has transformed into a new brand reflective of our robust company strategy and compelling ambitions. Our reputation is preserved through a winning combination of values, people and innovative technologies, proven by a respected track record and a vast collection of customer success stories.
As the largest subsidiary of Akastor, MHWirth has a global span covering five continents with offices in more than 20 countries. Drawing upon our global market success, we continue to seize opportunities through an established strong regional presence in the Americas, Asia and West Africa. Our 4300 dedicated professionals consistently strive to enhance customer satisfaction and form meaningful collaborations by creating a personalized experience.