This role will take primary ownership of financial modeling & transaction execution and be secondarily involved in investment screening. Support the investment team with regards to conducting desktop research in order to assess investment opportunities, support the team in preparing internal and external documents relating to deals.
- Conduct deal evaluation and execution; a holistic approach, including and not limited to investment appraisal, financial analysis, valuation, due diligence, forming recommendations, and review of transaction documents
- Perform the required due diligence, including financial and investment due diligence
- Asset Investment Management of Real Estate, Aviation leasing, and equipment leasing.
- Support and develop relationships with third parties
- Contribute to the sourcing of new investment opportunities
- Contribute to idea generation for the growth & scaling of portfolio businesses
- Perform ad-hoc tasks, as required by the team and contribute with ideas & actions across the wider business
- Support and assist senior deal team members in the investment’s transactions process
- Conduct extensive financial analysis including financial modeling and valuation
- Conduct desktop research to further understand industry dynamics
- Formulate recommendations to senior team members on investment opportunities
- Manage relationship management of operators
- Check all due diligence processes while maintaining internal stakeholder follow up on transactions
- Prepare investment opportunities under the Head of Investments to the Investment Committee and Board of Directors