My client is looking for Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience working into Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Digital Media, ABBS into similar domain.
• Set sales goals, compare performance to goals, and adjust goals as needed.
• Assess current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
• Develop and assign territories for team members.
• Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasts.
• Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to team members.
• Foster a competitive yet collaborative team environment.
• Assess individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
Qualifications for Sales Manager
• 5 years of experience in sales.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Proven ability to lead a team to meet targets.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Experience setting sales goals.
• Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
• Deep understanding of CRM systems and best practices.
• Valid Driving License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Looking for Sales Manager with 5+ years of experience working into Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Digital Media, ABBS into similar domain.
• Acrylic, Polycarbonate, Digital Media, ABBS into similar domain.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Leadership ability, good communication skills, presentation skills.
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions