Your tasks will include (For your Business Area/Home Furnishing Department):
• Securing that the range in our markets is selected and priced in accordance to the organization s strategy.
• Achieve the Sales and Gross Margin goals in order to reach the sales targets for as defined in the business plan.
• You are the matrix contact for shopkeepers in our stores and together with them drive the annual plan for sales & range.
• Stay in contact with IKEA of Sweden and the distributor to select, price, phase in and out the range for our markets.
• Perform all range administration in the sales IT-system for products belonging to your business area.
• You stay in weekly contact and support the shopkeepers in the stores to regularly conduct competitor analysis in our markets, collecting and spreading good sales solutions and communicate the agreed KPI s within your area.
• Work closely with the Logistics manager to secure that the sales forecasts are adapted to the sales patterns in order to achieve an optimal goods flow.
• You work closely together with the Communication and Interior Design team in the Service Office to secure the optimal range presentation in our stores.
• Set prices on the IKEA range and you work closely with the shopkeepers in the stores to continuously track competitors price levels to secure IKEA s low price leadership. You make sales budgets for the IKEA range as well.
• Maintain continuous communication with the IKEA range distributor regarding the Range and its annual IKEA cycle.
• Contribute to the planning, execution, and follow-up of the stores commercial calendars and the marketing activities calendar to ensure availability of products in close relationship with the Logistics department.