• Assist with the preparation and achievement of the Retail Business Plan – Internal and the principal commitments.
• Build and maintain relationships with customers through the work of the sales team, and ensure achievement of higher Customer Satisfaction Index
• Build an effective team, leading and motivating the Sales Executives to achieve their respective targets, and ensure their compliance with company policies
• Submit reports on daily walk-ins lost orders, and customer feedback
• Provide a Retail Sales Forecast to General Manager and assist in the vehicle ordering
• Ensure the maintenance of Retail price levels and GP percentage without discounting the brand
• Ensure effective communication and implementation of the marketing campaigns to help achieve the campaign objectives
• Continuously upgrade the showroom merchandising, branding, POP and display of vehicles
• Ensure that the demonstration vehicles are maintained as good as new vehicles, and keep relevant documents/records
• Ensure the smooth implementation of all company systems, policies and procedures e.g. FIFO, Delivery process.
• Liaise with the finance companies and Head Office to expedite the receipt of credit approvals for the customers
• Submit monthly Market Intelligence Report to the GM (Competitor’s activity, Government & Economy related, New Product information, Customers etc.)
• Analyze the sales trend, lost orders and submit a report on a monthly basis to the GM
• Ensure that all the telephone enquiries are answered courteously, and customer complaints handled with care and reported to the management
• Co-ordinate with other departments e.g. Parts, Service, Body shop, PDI, Traffic department for the smooth implementation of the entire sales process and to support customer request as and when required
• Monitor the performance of the Sales Team and provide any relevant trainings and coordinate with the Assistant Training Manager for the development of the staff
• Ensure that sales team follows the Dealer management system (Kerridge) effectively and all customer data (Walk ins, test drive, conversion, lost sales, CRM) is updated for every customer.
• Undertake any other management assignment given from time to time, as required.
• Graduate with a minimum of 8-10 years Retail Automobile Experience, including sales management experience of at least 4 years
• Presentation skills
• Planning and organizing
• Analyzing market intelligence reports
• Leadership qualities
• Team player
• Computer Literate