Reservoir Engineer – Kuwait, Ahmadi.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Simulation Reservoir Engineer, to join a well-established, prestigious company in Kuwait. This is your chance to become a part of company that has a long-standing history within the oil business, and many other sectors.
As the ideal Reservoir Engineer you will be required to complete day to day tasks on a tight oil carbonate project.
– Building & using reservoir simulation models.
– Participating in Well site Operations.
– Completing PVT and Well test analysis.
– Integrate 3D-seismic guided attribute modelling.
In order to be consider as a potential applicant for the Reservoir Engineer Position, you will need the following:
– 20 years’ experience Reservoir Engineering within the Petroleum industry.
– Degree Educated to a minimum of MSc level.
– Experience with Landmark VIP and Nexus reservoir simulators – ESSENTIAL.
– Have experience on either Sandstone or Carbonate reservoirs.
– Experienced with Eclipse software for reservoir modelling.
– PVT and Well test analysis experience.
– Production Optimization expertise.
– Simulation expertise.
In return for your hard work my client will provide you with:
– 12-month renewable contract.
– Competitive tax-free daily rate.
– Personal Driver.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29’s database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you’re confirming you’re happy for us to do that!
Leap29 is a Global Recruitment Business established in 2000. In line with our success and vision we have grown organically to our current size, where we source professional applicants for clients around the globe in Oil & Gas, Construction & Engineering, Power, Mining, Legal & Finance and Pharmaceuticals. With new offices recently established in Australia, Canada, the Netherlands, Switzerland, USA and Malaysia we are now even better placed to service our clients & candidates around the world. Organisations in 89 countries have used Leap29’s quality controlled and audited service to source candidates which they were unable to access through their own network. As an organisation, we strive to deliver a highly professional and effective search solution to all our customers. We achieve our greatest success through our highly evolved referral network of senior professionals and our ability to source expatriate, repatriate or local candidates. Tailored Business solutions are offered to our partners depending on their specific need. These are predominantly retained, contingency & interim services. Leap29 continues to successfully deliver to large multinationals and small SME niche businesses alike.