To manage project(s) effectively within the time, cost and quality requirements of the contract while adhering to the company’s quality, safety practices and assuring comprehensive, traceable site records/documentation.
To implement and provide feedback about creative solutions that reduce the manpower requirements, cost and/or time of projects.
- Responsible for maintaining strong relations with all project stakeholders.
- Assists in the introduction of new methods of construction, equipment, and machinery to improve the construction process.
- Assists Procurement in selecting and evaluating subcontractors and suppliers
- Studies contract documents to become thoroughly acquainted with exact requirements and specifications.
- Reviews and approves/signs budgets for assigned projects.
- Coordinates internally to prepare and update the Project Schedule, Manpower Schedule and Job Budget.
- Responsible for the timely preparation and approval of all submittals and drawings for the projects in coordination with other relevant departments.
- Responsible for optimizing the allocated manpower, material and equipment for assigned projects to meet budget and minimize deviations in resource requirements and forecasts.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of required site forms including all material delivery notes (with authorized signature and ID number), Master Labor Card, Daily Activity Report and information.
- Approves all Material Request Forms for the assigned project(s).
- Responsible for the timely material in/out flow to site.
- Responsible for preparation and submittal of all necessary progress reports.
- Responsible for the timely issuance of invoices for assigned projects.
- Completes the monthly subcontractor payment certificates and evaluations.
- Interfaces and corresponds with clients, consultants, and subcontractors for the projects.
- Ensures project site image is in compliance with Company standards and policies.
- Responsible for variation orders in coordination with relevant internal department.
- Responsible for the final issuance of the Construction Completion Certificate for the projects from the authorities.
- Completes the Construction section of the End of Job Report.
- Compiles necessary documents to maintenance department to ensure smooth start of defect liability period.
- Ensures compliance of all activities on project sites with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains site logistics plan.
- Generates and circulates work flow chart, authority matrices, organization chart and procedure to the project team to ensure clarity of responsibilities and accountabilities.
- Responsible for the timely closure of internal and external Non Conformance Reports (NCR), safety violations and field memorandums.
- Responsible for transfer of excess material from sites to the central stores
- Assists HR Department in the recruiting of manpower and staff.
- Assists in the training and development of team members.
- Monitors and evaluates performance of team members and provides constructive feedback and recommendations for training and development.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management
- Job Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Construction and Building
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 16
- Residence Location
- Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
BSc in Engineering (Architecture or Civil)