Responsible for monitoring and checking for approval, demonstrated understanding of related processes and providing reliable databases. Requires technical competency related to clerical processes to handle work independently.
• Process invoices by ensuring that they are in accordance with respective company agreements and meets the payment terms.
• Creating purchase Orders in SAP for projects, Liaising with supply and Contracts as required and to coordinate for timely close out.
• Verify that monthly timesheets and invoiced charges comply with terms of underlying contracts/agreements, invoiced amounts are accurate and appropriate documentations exists.
• Verify business expense claims to ensure they are properly supported and in compliance with company policies.
• Monitor all incoming project invoices / expense claims. Follow-up on late payments and respond to queries and requests for documentations.
• Coordinate with Accounts Payable for vendor creation or any payment related requests and provide updates for overdue queried invoices.
• Perform GR/IR and maintain summary to monitor Purchase orders to ensure all SE’s are processed and Purchase Orders are closed out in SAP as required.
• Assist team for other miscellaneous and ad-hoc duties such as posting of accrual entries.
Secondary school (12 years) formal education.
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• Very good knowledge of standard computer software.
• Knowledge of some financial and budgetary processes.
• Good command of written and spoken English.
• Proficient keyboard and PC skills.
Qatargas is a unique global energy operator in terms of size, service and reliability. The Company operates 14 Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) trains with a total annual production capacity of 77 million tonnes. This makes Qatargas the largest LNG producer in the world.
Established in 1984, Qatargas develops, produces, and markets hydrocarbons from the world’s largest non-associated natural gas field. In addition to producing LNG, Qatargas is also a leading exporter of natural gas, helium, condensate and associated products.
Today, Qatargas continues to set the benchmark in the LNG industry as it safely and reliably supplies energy to customers all over the world.