– Law degree from reputable university
– 3 to 5 years UAE experience in IP related legal role with general understanding of trademarks, patents & copyrights
20,000 to 30,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
– Preference will be given to bilingual candidates proficient in English and Arabic (oral and written).
– Candidates with high level of proficiency in English are also encouraged to apply for this role
– Must have excellent negotiation, drafting and communication skills
Nasser Malalla Advocates & Legal Consultants is a leading law firm in the UAE operating out of its headquarters in Dubai. We provide local and international clients with cost effective and efficient legal advice and representation across a range of practice areas and industry sectors. We are proud of our reputation for providing clients with what they value: exceptional legal skills, responsiveness, and practical solutions delivered with the highest level of professional integrity.
Our approach is clear and straightforward: we work closely with our clients to devise problem solving strategies that are sensitive to our client’s particular interest, needs and objectives. We know that our growth depends on listening to the needs of our clients and ensuring that our advice is tailored to their needs. This is the approach we have always taken and it is the promise we make to all our clients.
In addition to English and Arabic, our lawyers and assistants are fluent in Afrikaans, German, French, Punjabi, Urdu and Tagalog.