Two new exciting opportunities have arisen with one of our clients in the company formation and corporate services industry.
They are looking for 2 creative marketers to create and implement a full 360 growth plan, using SEO, PPC and various platforms to promote brand awareness, generate leads and convert ads and promotions in to increased revenue for the company. You will build brand awareness through traditional and new media campaigns whilst also managing all social media platforms. You will identify potential markets and test them extensively whilst also collecting market research and analysing data. Working with the rest of the marketing & CRM team you will create sales and advertising campaigns, design and oversee the ad layout (whether through print, TV, radio, online or billboard) and present the projects to senior management.
Your responsibilities also include SEO, PPC, Email marketing and regular Blog posts. Working closely with the CRM team you will ensure that all new leads generated by the campaigns are tracked by the system so the campaign results can be reviewed. You will be responsible for the marketing budget, monitoring costs and ensuring a ROI is achieved.
This is a hands on role that requires a marketing professional who is results driven, hardworking and able to take on multiple tasks.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing. (A PCM certification is a plus);
• At least 5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, advertising and brand management;
• Experience in website design and content development;
• A commercial mind you will understand current, relevant markets and be proficient in analytics and market testing;
• You will have excellent time management and communication skills. An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work through a large work load;
• You will have a working knowledge of Sales Force, Pardot and will be Google certified;
• You will see your job from a commercial standpoint. This role is responsible for generating increased revenue for the business, you will hold yourself personally accountable for the results and be hungry and determined to find the best methods to increase revenue through your marketing and branding skills;
• Previous experience in corporate services firms is an advantage.
Salary: 15-20,000AED per month
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.