Principal Functions (Major Areas of Responsibility):
Accountable to manage the internal communications between the company, top management team and employees, ensuring messages are conveyed effectively and in a timely and accurate manner to relevant staff. Manages internal events and complaints / queries raised by staff and find the suitable way to resolve them. Create the effective communication channels reply to the concerned accordingly. Manage and plan all comm. Requirements to different projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Contribute in developing Strategies, Plans and all internal communications activity, in collaboration with relevant stakeholders
• Manages outward path and return path for all staff communications
• Develops key messaging related to staff to synergize communication activities the corporate
• Support relevant stakeholders and Top management on communicating with staff
• Spearheads the strategy behind main internal communications tools i.e. intranet, internal magazine, internal events
• Develops other information dissemination tools within the corporation
• Monitors staff issues via surveys and other feedback channels
• Manage all internal events, including corporate events for CEO and Top Team
• Manages everyday activities of the team
• Synergize all internal events (social, sport)
• coordinate all issues related to the internal magazine and intranet
• Manage all internal key message to ensure formality and synergy
• Manages agencies along with output to ensure with quality and assurance to SLA
• Performs any other related duties, as required.
Formal Education Required:
• Bachelor’s degree preferably Business Administration and communication background and HR
Years & Field of Experience required:
• SM (5-6) M(4-5) Sp(3-4) years of communications experience in a large organization with senior position with comm. Skills and tech background
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.