To establish a clear over-riding governance framework which defines how the organization’s Corporate Governance Documents are established, developed, reviewed, maintained, updated and approved as per Corporate Governance and regulatory requirements.
Corporate Governance Framework
- Assist in annual update of the governance framework which defines the Corporate Governance Frameworks and policies to ensure compliance with company needs, best practice and regulators’ requirements.
- Conduct corporate governance gap analysis and maturity assessment.
- Support in tracking governance documents’ versions, amendments and authorization bodies and timing for all in scope governance frameworks and policies.
Corporate Governance Compliance
- Practice an open transparent and constructive relationship with regulators to ensure prompt awareness of regulatory requirements and changes related to corporate governance.
- Guide the company to comply with its corporate governance disclosure obligations with regulatory agencies
- Oversee all corporate governance related communications with regulatory agencies for all applicable regulations, issued circulations and prospective regulations that will be issued in the future on corporate governance.
Governance Information Management
- Update all regulatory related documents on the company intranet to keep employees up to date.
- Manage all Governance Documents communications and ensure they are promptly communicated to the concerned parties.
- Support in the communications awareness and training materials relating to the Governance document.
- Support other functions on the development and documentation of frameworks, policies and procedures in a consistent manner across the organisation.
- Job Location
- Jeddah , Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Other Business Support Services
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience
- Min: 3 Max: 5
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Bachelor’s degree in business / law / finance / economics / Engineering or accounting