Our client, an international law firm with a long-standing presence in the Middle East, has a vacancy in their Al Khobar (KSA) office for a PA/Office Coordinator.
This is a varied role that offers legal administrative support to the lawyer team and facilitating the smooth running of the office as well as HR, IT, Facilities and Marketing assistance.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
* Supervising the office Reception;
* Providing legal secretarial support to the fee earners;
* Running the monthly billing process including WIP reporting, bill creation, and credit control;
* Managing online and paper document archives and retrievals;
* Attending to post and fax duties;
* Maintaining office stationery and stock;
* Taking charge of the office emergency plan, in tandem with HR;
* Maintaining all client and staff registers as well as HR reporting;
* Assisting with staff visa applications, passports and accommodation;
* Liaising with head office’s IT team to aid in solving any software issues and maintaining all office hardware;
* Facilitating IT training sessions for all secretarial staff;
* Maintain marketing materials and deal registers;
* Undertake planning and organisation in relation to building contracts, equipment services, cleaning services, office security,
general enquiries, and business continuity planning.
The hours of this role are Sunday to Thursday, 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Listed below are the minimum expectations for technical skills, experience and qualifications which individuals need to meet in order to perform their role:
* At least 1 year of experience in a professional services company and 4 years’ of experience within a PA / office coordination role;
* Previous experience within project management;
* Arabic and English fluency;
* A mature and clear communicator with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders, staff, and external contacts;
* A high level of confidentiality and diplomacy;
* Well organised, able to manage multiple simultaneous projects;
* Proficient on Microsoft Office Suite and sound knowledge of general office hardware and software.
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.