• Preparation of layout & drawings for road works.
• Fixing of Bench Mark, Fixing alignment of proposed road/structure.
• Taking OGL before commencement of project
• Surveying, Leveling and Setting Out works for getting approval of individual layers for earth work in roads / excavation for structures.
• Periodic checking of temporary benchmarks and verification of drawings to be issued for construction with respect to survey levels.
• Close monitoring and supervising of duct works and road works as per the construction drawings and specifications.
• Review and approve shop drawings, construction methods and as built drawings.
• Assisting the Site engineer to supervise site work and using the related data for calculation of quantities.
• Co- ordinate with the client on scheduling and application of resources.
• Measurement of work done along with required drawings for submitting to the concerned parties
• To prepare Bill of Quantities of each job progressively, part or on completion as required
• Documentation to be done for each activity of job and cooperating Cost and Estimation Engineer for the required information.
• Responsible for the survey works of the entire project.
• All quantity survey work including calculation of quantities from the drawings and construction sites.
• Proper knowledge of software use in divisional office.
• Compliance with the relevant specifications followed at the Kingdom of Bahrain.
• Following company’s ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS-18001 design procedure related to job functions.