Aspirants who are searching for the updated details regarding IIT Roorkee Admission 2021 for M.Tech/M.Arch/MURP courses are suggested to check information given on this page. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Admission, IIT Roorkee will soon release the application form and eligible candidates need to apply before last date that will be son updated.
Overview of IIT Roorkee Admission 2021:
- Name of Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
- Admission For: M.Tech, M.Arch and MURP
- Opening Date to Fill Application Form: 1st week of March 2021
- IIT Roorkee Admission Last Date: 1st week of April 2021
- Official Website: www.iitr.ac.in
IIT Roorkee Admission 2021
Q- What is IIT Roorkee Eligibility Criteria 2021?
- Contenders should possess B.Arch / Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical / Industrial/ Chemical/ Electronics/ Computer/ Agricultural/ Environmental Engg or its equivalent to apply for IIT Roorkee Notification.
- Applicants must have least 60% marks or CGPA of 6.00 on a 10 point scale at the qualifying degree level; but for SC/ST/PD category candidates, this percentage is 55% or 5.50 CGPA on a 10 point scale.
Choose From Here: Best Career Opportunities
Q- What is IIT Roorkee Application Form Fee?
|For General/GEN-EWS/OBC Category||Rs. 300/-|
|For PD/SC/ST Category||Rs. 150/-|
|For Foreign Nationals||Nil|
Q- How to Pay Application Fee?
The requisite fee can be paid online using net banking or debit/credit card facilities. Additional charges will be applicable as per the rule of the concerned bank for IIT Roorkee PG Admission.
IIT Roorkee Related Links:
Q- What is IIT Roorkee Admission Process?
IIT Roorkee 2021 Admission will be made strictly in order of merit and the preferences for the Courses given by a candidate in his/her Application.
Basis for Selection:
|Candidate’s Status||Basis for Selection|
|Regular candidates GATE qualified||Valid Normalized GATE marks only|
|Regular B.Tech. degree holders from the IITs without GATE score||CGPA > 8|
|Sponsored candidates(Full Time and Part Time)||Interview/Written Test & Relevant Experience|
Get Here: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Q- How to Fill IIT Roorkee Online Application Form 2021?
- First of all, students need to go through the official website that is www.iitr.ac.in
- Go to “Admission” section and hit “PG Admission” tab.
- Then hit “Apply Online” option and read all the instructions.
- Fill the details and press “Submit to Register” button.
- After successful registration applicants need to login with their user name and password and fill online application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents, your signature and photograph.
- Deposit the IIT Roorkee application form fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
- Hit submit button and take a print out of the IIT Roorkee Online form for further use.
Assistantship @ Rs. 12400/- per month may be awarded to GATE qualified candidates as per norms for the duration of the programmes i.e. two years to the full time students for M.Tech./M.Arch./M.U.R.P. within the sanctioned intake excluding sponsored candidates.
However, GATE qualified candidates do not automatically become eligible for the sanction of this assistantship. B.Tech. degree holders from any IIT with minimum CGPA of 8.00 on a 10 point scale and given admission without GATE are also eligible for MHRD assistantship.
Check Out Current: List of Scholarship
IIT Roorkee Admission Notification:
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Postgraduate Admission-2021 has been started. The candidates are advised to read each and every instruction given in this Information Brochure very carefully before applying Online.
Interested candidates are required to submit IIT Roorkee Admission Form .Therefore, candidates are advised to submit their application well in advance and not to wait for the last moment. Online applications will be scrutinized, relevant documents checked / verified for their authenticity.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On