• Required to join and engineering and project management company working on the expansion of Kuwait airport.
• The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of an appropriate HSE Management System.
• Provide specialist advice and support to senior management regarding the management of workplace hazards and risks;
• Monitors, reviews and advises Top management /Managing Director on HSE policies implementation and results of the HSE audits;
• Responsible for the OME’s HSE KIA Management System implementation.
• Advise the team for preventing personnel injury and impact on environment;
• Advise the Top Management / Managing Director of Legal requirements effecting Occupational Health, Safety and Environment;
• Liaise with Department Head / Managers related to implementation of HSE Management System and issues safety Directives accordingly;
• Makes sure HSE roles, responsibilities, policies, plans and objectives are communicated to all relevant personnel;
Applicants should meet the following criteria
• Degree / Master Degree, International Diploma in Project Environmental Safety Engineering, IOSH – Managing Safety , OSHA.
• 20 years post graduate experience
• 10 years of working on airport projects in a HSE role
• High caliber in leadership and management of different project hierarchy with multiple project managers
• Initiate, develop and extend a good relationship with the client’s representatives and counterparts
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address’s all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction – build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration