Advertisement No. 36 -4/ 2020
Qualification in Details:
Advertisement No. 36 -4/ 2020. Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission. The detail of Posts, Eligibility Conditions, Mode of Selection and other terms and conditions are as under:-
1. Name of Department/ Board/ Corporation: HP Council for Science Technology and Environment
2. Post Name: Data Entry Operator (on contract basis)
3. Pay Band: Rs. 5910 -20200+1900 GP
4. Note: – The candidates who had applied for this post earlier against Advt. No. 34 – 2 / 2018 dated 19 .12.2018 under Post Code 711 and fulfil l the eligibility criteria need not to apply again.
i) The minimum and maximum age limit of such candidates will be reckoned as on 01.01.2018 .
ii) The date of determining the eligibility of these candidates in respect of Essential Qualifications, experience etc. shall be reckoned as on 08.02.2019.
iii)Rest of the terms and conditions of this advertisement shall also apply on such candidates.
5. Post Code: 868
6. Number of posts: Gen. (UR) -01
i) 10+2 from a recognized University or Board.
ii) Should possess a minimum speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typing and 30 words per minute in English Typing.
iii) Should have basic knowledge of Computer Operation with One Year Diploma in Computer application/Training. Provided that the knowledge of operation of computer and typewriting shall be essential for recruitment.
The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Persons with disabilities & Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh. The upper age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates of H.P. as per provisions of relevant rules/instructions of H.P. Govt.
1. General Category/ E.W.S., Ex Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure. Rs. 360/- 2. General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP. Rs. 120/- 3. S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL) (including S.C./S.T./O.B.C, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure , SC/ST/OBC wards of Ex-SM of H.P., i.e. Depen