GENERAL MANAGER/OPERATIONS MANAGER ( مدير عمليات / مدير عام)- JORDAN
JOB PURPOSE: General Manager/Operations Manager primary objective is to control and supervise Trade transactions so as to ensure smooth and error free execution of transactions while complying with all regulatory and institutional policies.شركة تجارية لتصدير خضروات الى الخليج و أوروبا
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives.
- Create and implement a long-term business plans to ensure continuity of business operations in the long run on trade operations.
- Ensure timely and error-free transaction processing related to LCs / Contracts / guarantees / payments / loans / document scrutiny / advising / export collections / FX booking.
- Focus on reducing costs while ensuring that the client services are not impacted.
- Ensure effective governance over all Third parties.
- Ensure comprehensive / updated control processes are in place and are being adhered to.
- Maintain a strong oversight over all operational functions including the CSC (Customer Service Center)
- Expedite export arrangements and maintains current information on import tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Continuous process improvement to improve customer service, control environment & reduction in cost.
- Meet the Trade Digitalization goals set.
- Maintain relationship with all internal partners and conduct regular reviews with coverage/product.
- Manage, Evaluate and Train the staffs.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE: Minimum 7 years’ proven experience as a General Manager or O& T operations experience preferably in trade operations.
REQUIRED EDUCATION:Bachelor or Master’s degree in agricultural economics, Agricultural engineering, Business Administration, Master in Business Administration, International Business.
SALARY PACKAGE:Monthly Salary range shall be USD 8,000 to 15,000 and other benefits as per company policy.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Knowledge about Local & International markets laws and regulations.
- Ability to efficiently handle the work pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of computer literacy (primarily in Microsoft Office packages), ERP Module.
- Fluent in Arabic and English Language (Spoken & Written)
- Job Location
- Amman, Jordan
- Company Industry
- Agriculture & Crop Production; Trading & Commodity Trading; FMCG
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- $9,000 – $10,000
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 7
- Residence Location
- Jordan; United Arab Emirates
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Agricultural Economics; Agricultural engineering; Business Administration; Internal Business