Kitopi stands for Kitchen Utopia. We are one of the world s fastest growing venture-backed food tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network enables food brands to expand their delivery reach without needing to expand their kitchens Kitopi provides necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital and time expenditure to our clients.
Founded in Dubai and rapidly expanding across the globe, Kitopi currently runs kitchen networks in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with more than 1200 members of staff. On a mission to continue disrupting, we are in immediate demand for an entrepreneurial focused, dynamic and energetic Finance Coordinator to be based in Kuwait.
What You’ll Do
The Senior Finance Coordinator will analyze every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. The goal is to enable the company’s leaders to make sound business decisions and meet the company’s objectives. He/She will provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action, maintain the financial health of the organization, analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans and conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
• Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role out of which a minimum of 3 years have been spent in a managerial capacity overseeing both payables and receivables function in a multinational company or a scale-up! A degree in Finance is a must for this role and any other financial qualifications (ACCA, ACA, CA etc) are definitely an added advantage!
Who Are We Looking For?
• You hustle hard and understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
• High stamina you don t fold under pressure. In fact, you thrive in fast-paced environments.
• If you were to seek professional advice you are likely to be Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams. You can set the tone for your team and drive towards results, while being empathetic to your teams challenges.
• Take creative, solution-oriented approaches, with an eye towards achieving results.
• Strong interpersonal skills ability to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
• An entrepreneurial DNA you re like the lost and found for great opportunities.