Responsible for conceptualizing and implement digital innovations factories, complete end-to-end digital enablement road map, and products with niche business value proposition with a focus on customer engagement, using quantifiable metrics to create effective campaigns that increase ROI and decrease costs.
- In charge of all digital channels (Self-care web portal, e-Shop and Chatbot) through leading the development and execution of the UI and UX digital strategy.
- Responsible for collecting and designing the requirements of the UI/UX for all Omantel’s Omni-channels (including customer journey, customer experience objectives, storyboard…etc.); this will allow internal and external designers to understand, perform feasibility studies and perform detailed design.
- Employing data analytics tools and methodologies for monitoring, measuring, and evaluating that all Omni-channels deliver an agile, effective, reliable, and rich customer experience aspects, through clear vision on data and analytics driven decision-making culture.
- Defining interaction models, customer journey flows, and UI specifications while considering the human-computer interaction (HCI) element of a design.
- Leading user testing of self-care portal and online store and any other digital channels.
Digital Marketing, Customer services, e-commerce solutions
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
Expert: Minimum 7 years of experience
- Job Location
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Industry
- Recruitment & Employee Placement Agency
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies