• Should be well experienced (minimum 10-12 years being a Senior) in both EPC and Shutdown/Turn-around Estimation, proposals and tender
• Sound experience in doing take off, calculating man hours, equipment spread related to foundation works for piping, tank & equipment
• Should be well versed in doing mechanical, electrical and instrumentation estimation
• Experience in carrying out EPC/ Shutdown estimation related tenders & identifying equipment spread requirement
• Should be able to check and verify the specifications provided in the feed package
• BTech. in Mechanical Engineering
• MS Office expert
• Proficient in English both oral and written
• With GCC/Middle East experience
• Must be in Doha with QID
• Must be in Senior role for at least 10-12 yrs.in EPC projects within oil & gas field
Catering to the fields like Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and Utilities Industries, both onshore and offshore, DOPET has now grown into one of the largest mechanical construction companies in Qatar.
Powered by a dedicated team of professionals, a strong workforce and sophisticated machineries and equipment, DOPET has successfully carried out EPIC Projects and diverse assignments in areas like Fabrication and Installation of Piping & Structural, Fabrication of Pressure Vessels & Tanks, Electrical, Instrumentation, Valve Overhauling, etc.
The key to our growth is the dedicated teamwork and commitment to quality and to client’s satisfaction, which has enabled us to provide outstanding services to our valued clients. Our extensive workshops and fabrication facilities at the Salwa Industrial Area and at Ras Laffan, are used to support our site works. DOPET’s workshops and construction divisions are supported by a modern and fully equipped plant and maintenance facility to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest degree and availability.