Carries out a variety of routine and preventive maintenance duties on high and low voltage electrical equipment and power system which includes the checking, servicing, and repair of such items of equipment such as generators, transformers, alarm systems, Solar panels, UPS & its battery banks, general lighting, switchboards, and power distribution boards.
• Carries out electrical maintenance work on equipment such as Alternators, switchboards, transformers, battery chargers, emergency diesel generators, distribution boards, MCC’s, water distillation plants, motors, and air-conditioning units.
• Diagnoses and rectifies electrical faults on electrical equipment on-site or on the workshop, as applicable. Includes generating equipment, various types of motors, electrical control systems, and communication systems.
• Participate in Emergency Response duties as a team member.
• Completion of secondary school education followed by 2 years formal training leading to a Diploma in Electrical Field.
• 5 years l experience in Electrical maintenance work in the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industries.
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.