Electrical Engineer Salary In India depends on two things, type of organization as well as knowledge of electrical engineering. Check Electrical Engineer Salary Structure In India, Electrical Engineer Job Requirements, Career Growth etc from below page.
Electrical Engineer Salary In India
After completing B.tech degree in electronics, fresher will get the starting salary of Rs.10K per month in government sector. In government sector, PSUs and electricity board are job providers to B.tech graduate in electronic. Electrical Engineer Pay Scale In India increases with the higher job profile and with the years of experience.
“The Average Electrical Engineer Salary in India is Rs. 366,645”
Electrical Engineer Salary In India:
|Salary||₹174k – ₹989k|
|Bonus||₹5k – ₹128k|
|Profit Sharing||₹1k – ₹273k|
|Total Pay||₹180k – ₹1m|
Electrical Engineer Salary Per Month In India 2021 As Per Post:
|Post Name||Electrical Engineer Salaries In India|
|Network Engineer||Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh|
|Software Developer||Rs. 1.8 lakh to Rs. 8 lakh|
|Software Engineer||Rs. 2.5 lakh to Rs. 7 lakh|
|Sr. Software Engineer||Rs.4 lakh to Rs. 10 lakh|
|Network Engineer||Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh|
|Associate Software Engineer||Rs. 1.5 lakh to Rs. 6.6 lakh|
|Project Manager||Rs 5 lakh to Rs. 16 lakh|
Must Check: Software Engineer Salary in India
Electrical Engineer Salary based on Skills:
Check Electrical Engineer Salary on the basis of required skills.
|Job Profile||Average Salary|
|Engineering Design||Rs. 423,359|
|Project Management||Rs. 387,263|
|Microsoft Excel||Rs. 348,028|
|Microsoft Office||Rs. 338,494|
Electrical Engineer Salary In Hand As Per Organization:
|Company Name||Electrical Engineer Starting Salary In India|
|IEEE||₹25,912 Per Month|
|Jacobs||₹29,122 Per Month|
|Schneider Electric||₹6,95,931 Per Year|
|IEEE||₹1,82,214 Per Year|
|ABB||₹455k – ₹892k|
|Larsen & Toubro||₹365k – ₹492k|
|Dar Al-Handasah||₹479k – ₹807k|
|Indian Oil||₹739k – ₹997k|
|Hindustan Zinc Limited||₹9k – ₹17k|
|Wind World||₹11k – ₹31k|
|Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution||₹10k – ₹38k|
|Bhushan Power & Steel Limited||₹349k – ₹404k|
|Suzlon Wind Energy||₹186k – ₹522k|
|Indian Railways||₹24k – ₹157k|
Know Here: Mechanical Engineer Salary
Electrical Engineer Salaries by Location:
|Delhi||Rs. 20,284 per month|
|Chennai, Tamil Nadu||Rs. 14,921 per month|
|Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu||Rs. 14,668 per month|
|Pune, Maharashtra||Rs. 16,591 per month|
|Kolkata, West Bengal||Rs. 16,649 per month|
Electrical Engineer Job Requirements
- Electrical engineers are responsible for implementing and designing components for any device that uses electricity, as well as the devices themselves.
- Engineers have to focus on the generation of power to the device or product.
- These devices can include anything that runs on electricity. Electrical engineers also focus on researching, creating, and improving products and devices.
- Design, maintain, implement, and improve electrical instruments and equipment.
- Supervise and train project staff as needed.
- Inspect completed projects to ensure conformance with design standards.
- Apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
Check Out: Systems Engineer Salary (India)
Electrical Engineer Career Growth:
There is a lot of job opportunity in the field of electrical and electronics engineering. Check Electrical Engineer Career Growth details from here:
- An electrical & electronics engineer designs, develops and maintains electrical, electronics and computer control system to the required specifications, and focusing on economy, reliability, safety, sustainability and quality.
- Telecom industries, transportation network, IT industries, airplane & airspace manufacturing industries, and production and the distribution of power are some of specific fields of career development.
- An electrical & electronics engineer can work with the industries deals in product development, control system, system management, product design, sales, consumer’s electronics, transportation etc.
- Interested candidates can also build their career in teaching field.
- They can join prestigious institutions for lecturer job after earning M.Tech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- One can also do research work after earning doctoral degree.
Electrical Engineer Salary In India 2021:
Electrical Engineer is one of the most demanding fields of engineering. As it deals with the use and application of electricity, electronics, electromagnetism, etc. its application is used worldwide and in the daily life. A career in electrical engineering will always be fruitful for anyone who decides to pursue it.
Electrical Engineer Salary In India totally rely on the company, well an EE earns an average salary of Rs 3.5 lacs per year. Public Sector Units package in India ranges from 7 to 14 lacs. Aspirants who wish to get latest updates regarding recruitments, results etc they may follow us on Facebook or Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: