Manages all Client and Supplier invoicing processes.
Coordinate Client Invoicing
• Provides oversight to QPM’s Client invoicing.
• Performs audits of invoices prepared by Project sites.
• Interfaces with Client personnel responsible for auditing QPM’s invoices.
• Provides revenue forecasts per Project.
• Audits rates charged and billable titles.
• Provides travel, DOT, and miscellaneous items to be billed to Clients to Project teams.
• Provides guidance and input to ERP development.
• Maintains department records and invoice registers.
• Provides input to Finance on accounts payable issues.
• Prepare Provisions for Bad Debts/Write Offs etc. to be analyzed and authorized by respective Program Managers for presentation to Finance
• Maintain a project database relating to all QPM Projects
• Works closely with QPM HR department in relation to monitoring Project Staff attendance, annual leave etc.
Coordinates Invoices for Manpower Suppliers
• Overseas the processing of invoices from QPM’s manpower suppliers.
• Expedites payment of urgent invoices.
• Ensures that inwards and outgoing invoicing is back to back.
• Coordinates with other departments as necessary.
Development of Systems, Processes, & Procedures
• Audits compliance with existing processes
• Determines need for new processes and procedures
• Drafts new processes and procedures
• Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Discipline or Contracts related Discipline.
• 5+ years experience within a corporate consultancy environment
• Hands on experience managing multiple client invoices per month and able to give examples of ultra high value invoicing experience
• Native Arabic language skills are preferred but not mandatory
A leading Project Management Consultancy in Qatar.