· To drive client strategy and become the primary client contact for your clients, ensuring the agency provides a lead agency role.
· To drive business growth through existing clients, developing a proactive action plan.
· To work with the Agency’s business development director on generating new accounts.
· To produce and deliver against an agreed account plan and budget.
· Produce and monitor accurate and clear forecasting.
· To ensure the clients receive the best in class service.
· Develop custom client solutions utilizing the agency’s entire suite of products including Display, Video, Social and Performance.
· Develop strategic plan to achieve target revenue goals; hit or exceed these revenue goals
· Partner with clients to understand strategic needs and deliver the agency’s resources to meet not only advertising needs, but overarching business needs
· Develop and expand client/agency partnerships with rigorous and detailed attention to client service
· Understand and effectively communicate the agency’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships as they relate to the growth of current and prospective client accounts
· Communicate client expectations, including budget, timing, status changes and new opportunities to all relevant internal agency’s team members
· Work collaboratively across all the agency’s teams and departments to ensure performance level “exceeds expectations” for all client relationships
· Effectively present/support/defend pitches and proposals with project management and business development Team to grow top-line revenue.
– Bachelor’s Degree
– Minimum 3+ years of experience in advertising in an agency role or senior sales role
– Demonstrated partnership with large clients with a passion for customer focus. Proven track record as a trusted advisor to clients.
– Deep understanding of the digital media industry with an ability to credibly articulate strategic insights for clients that are based on data/research
– Ability to drive the sales process from plan to close –including stakeholder identification, customer influence, relationship building, and closing.
– Strong skills in solution development and an ability to produce client-focused, differentiated, and achievable solutions that improve/accelerate client campaigns.
– History of selecting appropriate products from a diverse product arsenal to solve the client’s advertising objectives.
– Ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and position them against competitors.
– Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, written and verbal communication skills; sense of humor a requirement Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic
– Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer
Edara Consultancy is a company that offers top tier Human Resources and Administration outsourcing solutions and provide companies and business owners an alternative choice for managing their Human Resources function.
In a globalized and competitive market as well as the ever growing local and international regulations, the demand for HR services whether on a basic or sophisticated level has become compulsory. Edara consultancy was established to address these needs and provide business owners flexible options by choosing the service that best fits their business.