CAT Admit Card 2020 will be released on 28th October 2020 at 5:00 pm for CAT November Exam!!! Download your Common Admission Test Hall Ticket either by hitting the direct link placed on below page or by visiting to the official website of the organization after the officially published
Indian Institute of Management will conduct this year CAT Exam on 29 November 2020, Sunday. Applicants who are going to appear for CAT 2020 they now can download their CAT Admit Card 2020 using their User ID and Password.
Indian Institute of Management CAT Admit Card
Common Admission Test is conducted by Institute of Management every year for those students who have desire to get admission in the MBA program offered by various institutions all over the Country.
CAT Admit Card 2020 is important to carry in examination hall. Individuals may get Common Admission Test exam hall ticket through this page which is well structured by expert team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Overview – CAT Admit Card 2020
|CAT 2020 Conducting Body||Indian Institute Of Management (IIM)|
|CAT 2020 Official Website||iimcat.ac.in|
|CAT 2020 Admit Card Release Date||28-10-2020|
|CAT 2020 Exam Date||29-11-2020|
|Courses Offered||Admission to PGP / FPM Courses|
Get Details – CAT Application Form
CAT Admit Card
How to Download CAT Admit Card 2020?
Candidates who are ready to appear in Common Admission Test they can download their CAT Call Letter by going through below framed instructions:
- Initially you need to go on to Official Website of Indian Institutes of Management that is www.iimcat.ac.in
- After reaching to home page you need to hit on the “Download Admit card” link.
- Now fill all the essential details in blank text boxes and hit on “Submit” button.
- In few seconds your Common Admission Test Admit Card will be displayed on your digital screen.
- After that you have to check the details printed on CAT Admit Card 2020
- In the last step you are required to download it and take a print out of CAT Hall ticket to appear for exam.
CAT Exam Pattern
CAT 2020 will be of 180 minutes duration and will comprise of three sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they will not be allowed to switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
|Section||Time Duration||Max Question|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||60 Min||34|
|Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)||60 Min||34|
|Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)||60 Min||32|
More Details: CAT Exam Pattern
CAT Exam Centers
Get Here: CAT Question Paper
Details on CAT 2020 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number of CAT
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Category of the Candidate
- Pwd Status
- Space to Affix a Photograph (Same As the One Uploaded In the Application Form)
- Candidate’s Photo
- A Space for the Sign of the Candidate in Presence of the Invigilator
- Test Date and Day
- Test Time / Session
- Exam Center Name and Address
Get Here: CAT Syllabus
Why CAT Exam is held?
CAT exam is held for admission to management programmes offered by IIM Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bodh Gaya, Calcutta, Indore, Jammu, Kashipur, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shillong, Sirmaur, Tiruchirappalli, Udaipur and Visakhapatnam. Based on the score in CAT exam and a few other pre-defined criteria, IIMs call students for further rounds of selection.
Candidates can go through this Official Link to attain further information of CAT Admit Card 2020. To bookmark this web page candidates have to press CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On: