To prepare and maintain complete and error-free drawings as per contract specifications, client requirements and governmental approvals and job needs.
- Verifies and understands information and sketches prior to starting drawings.
- Prepares preliminary drawings for the Business Development and Estimation department.
- Attends to the instructions for drafting work by the Engineering Manager.
- Assists in the checking of compatibility between the architectural, civil, MEP, and steel/cladding drawings and designs (both in-house and third party).
- Checks drawings of subcontractors (including MEP and Steel) and coordinates with them to issue error-free drawings.
- Carries out site visits when needed.
- Ensures only “Issued for Construction” drawings are sent to the Construction department.
- Files finished drawings (electronically on the server as well as hard copies in the hanger) as per the Engineering department policy.
- Updates the drawings library as needed1
- Able to produce external coordination drawings.
- Able to compile submissions to Consultant and Client as per project check list.
- Able to deliver certain tasks with a small group of draughtsman
- Assists in the training and development of drafting personnel
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- Job Location
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Construction & Building
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Years of Experience
- Min: 5
- Certification / diploma
Diploma in Drafting / Auto CAD (Architectural, Civil, Structural)