We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for talented BIM Engineers to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar.
This position is responsible managing key stakeholder interfaces to ensure successful delivery of various outcomes across the Project and Programme.
We envisage success in this role to include
– Developing and assisting project teams in BIM project set up.
– Assisting in implementing BIM training modules for key staff and maintaining training courseware.
– Driving/Participating in the process of developing BIM standards for projects.
– Ensuring that the design standards align with our clients CAD-BIM strategy and link appropriately with the wider business.
– Experience in major infrastructure projects or programmes; preference will be given to roads, aviation, structures or rail related experience.
– Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects.
– In-depth knowledge of BIM procedures.
– Technically proficient in all aspects of BIM and interfacing and interpreting MEP/architectural/structural engineering requirements.
– Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures, both internally and with various project stakeholders.
– Demonstrable expertise in preparation of 3D BIM models and construction documents using appropriate design standards.
– Expertise in clash detection and coordination of all services per design standards.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that you will bring a minimum of 10 years of broad-based experience in a BIM engineering partnered with a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.