URGENTLY REQUIRE FOR A SHUTDOWN PROJECT IN QATAR,
CANDIDATES CURRENTLY IN QATAR WITH NOC ARE ONLY ELIGIBLE.
1. B.E / B.Sc Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent. API 510, API 570 Certified.
2. Minimum 10 years hands on experience in in-service and shutdown / turn-around inspection of Plant Equipment in Petrochemical Plants, Fertilizer Industries, and or Refineries. The plant equipment include Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers, Storage Tanks, Columns, Surface Condensers, Reactors, Furnaces, PSVs, Non Return Valves, Sea water lines & Piping.
3. Knowledge of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and damage mechanisms is essential.
4. Shall have good communication skills in English and shall be able to independently produce good Inspection Reports of high quality in English language.
5. Good reading, writing and speaking English language skills.
6. Computer literate and well versed in Microsoft Word and Excel.
7. No abnormality in eye sight without color blindness (with or without spectacles)
8. The inspector shall be physically active and medically fit with age preferably less than 45 years. Periodic medical examination report shall be provided to as required.
Interested candidates should send their updated CV with the following information on email@example.com
Ambe Consultancy, Mumbai