Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for an enthusiastic Administrative Assistant to coordinate all activities related to general office administrative tasks, including day to day issues, document management, archiving, typing, translation etc.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
• Handling and organizing paper and electronic documents, such as emails, invoices, reports, and other administrative records;
• Lead with data entry and database maintenance. use document tracking systems, input information, and generate reports by collecting data from various tools and/or consolidating it into reports;
• Typing, proofreading, and distributing general correspondence;
• Creating, maintaining, and reviewing assigned office documents, such as invoices, reports, memos, and other administrative records;
• Preparing presentations, documents, and other reports.
• Preparing meeting agendas and writing / summarizing discussed subjects, and distributing a MOM to all parties involved;
• Preparing documents to clients requesting project information and follow-up;
• Maintaining document coordination and resolving any issues and inquiries:
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
• A university degree in relevant subject.
• Proficiency in using MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Software ECDL / ICDL is preferred.
• Knowledge of proper document referencing, and archiving, for each item.
• Experience in coordinating documents and correspondence from/to Company and Project Stakeholders.
• Preferably in the engineering and construction industry.
• Strong bilingual ability to communicate in English/Arabic including translation, both written and spoken.
• Working knowledge and competency in use of Databases, including programming.
• Patient and positive attitude.
WSP is one of the world’s leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.